US Signal is a leading data center services provider, offering secure, reliable network, cloud hosting, colocation, data protection, and disaster recovery services — all powered by its expansive, robust fiber network. US Signal also helps customers optimize their IT resources through the provision of managed services and professional services.
We are seeking a part-time Receptionist to work Monday-Friday 11am-1pm at our downtown office in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The Receptionist answers a multi-line phone system, greeting guests as well as some administrative support for the Human Resources and Finance teams. This position is scheduled to work 11am - 2pm Monday through Friday. This position takes direction from the Director of Human Resources as well as the Vice President of Finance.
- Answer multi-line phone system and transfer call to appropriate person.
- Greet and announce guests.
- Maintain filing system for invoices and other items.
- Sort/deliver incoming mail.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Process incoming/outgoing UPS shipments.
- Accurately enter data in an assortment of systems.
- Utilize a variety of computer programs to create and maintain spreadsheets and documents.
- Deliver daily deposit to bank.
- Additional administrative tasks.
- Other projects as assigned by US Signal Management.