Experience and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of software procurement models
- Strong understanding of software licensing compliance
- Ability to articulate technical concepts in a way that others can understand and reproduce
- Understanding of the service provider industry relative to cloud services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, analytical and diplomatic skills
- Works well with deadlines, under pressure
- Solid organization and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
BS or BA degree in information systems or a related field preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the Information Technology and/or cloud services industry is required
- Experience in a service provider environment is preferred
- Product and/or Project Management experience is preferred
Working conditions and physical demands:
This position operates in a variety of environments. The majority of the time is spent in a professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Valid, active driver’s license with a good driving record as defined by the Company’s current insurance provider.
All US Signal employees will comply with US Signal Information Security policies to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of US Signal and customer data. All employees are responsible to ensure actions comply with state and federal regulations and requirements.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a match. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer