Not All Clouds Are Created Equal. With over 14,000 miles of lit fiber and eight fully owned and operated data centers US Signal offers one of the largest, fully deployed networks in the Midwest. Choose from a full suite of Cloud Hosting, Colocation, Security and Network Services. All of our infrastructure equipment is housed in private cages and monitored 24/7/365 by our advanced TOC.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our team in the Evansville, Indiana area.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the assigned territory for all US Signal business market segments. The position will work with the US Signal sales teams to develop and qualify opportunities as well as to develop new prospects through their own networks and relationships. The suite of services this position will be responsible for selling includes US Signal vCloud Powered products and services, traditional Managed Services, Storage and Back-up Services as well as network access to these hosted environments.
- Own end-to-end sales-related activities for the assigned region, working with US Signal sales teams on opportunities as well as to develop new Cloud Services prospects autonomously.
- Recruit, develop and train an agent base, including, but not limited to Value Added Resellers.
- Consistently meet or exceed established sales quota.
- Function as the expert in Cloud Services technology and lead US Signal account teams and prospects in understanding how this technology can be leveraged to augment their data center/IT strategy.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory (financial state/budget, propensity to outsource, growth/trouble, etc.)
- Develop key relationships with clients at an executive level to advance the sale or to further develop the revenue stream associated with that account.
- Work with Product Development to understand upcoming enhancements to be able to train customers and account teams.
- Participate in community and industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to procure new business.
- Provide various levels of reports for top opportunities, weekly progress reports, accurate monthly forecasts, branch updates, account review documentation, updates to salesforce.com as well as any ad hoc report request generated by management.