Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail, highly accurate, and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Self-driven, and possess the ability to manage projects and multi-task to meet strict deadlines.
- High level of analytical ability and effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project)
- Desire to manage various projects, contractors, and vendors to maintain a corporate headquarters that requires a high level of attention to detail, cleanliness, and a polished appearance.
- Ability to work well within all areas of the US Signal organization as well as external customers and vendors.
- Experience or willingness to learn hands-on work with electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and security equipment.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn electrical, fire, HVAC and building codes.
The candidate will have technical training in telecommunications and/or experience with telecommunications offices’ infrastructure to include electrical, HVAC, fire suppression and security practices/services.
Hands on experience working on electrical, HVAC, plumbing, or other facilities is a plus. Prior experience in the telecommunications industry is also a plus.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
This position operates in a variety of environments. The majority of the time is spent in a professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment. This position requires unaided lifting up to 50#, climbing ladders or scaffolding, repeated bending, crouching, stooping, stretching and/or crawling.
Valid, active driver’s license with a good driving record as defined by the Company’s current insurance provider.
All US Signal employees will comply with US Signal Information Security policies to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of US Signal and customer data. All employees are responsible to ensure actions comply with state and federal regulations and requirements.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a match. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer