Experience and Skills:
- Expert Salesforce Administrator
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of various levels of complexity
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Experience with middleware technologies (Dell Boomi preferred)
- Strong data management and analysis abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn new skills, be challenged and have growth potential
- Superior customer service skills and desire to provide quality service
- Openness to creativity, innovation and change
Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Information Systems or related field is preferred
- Salesforce Administration experience: 3+ years
- Programming experience
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Pardot is a bonus
- Must be proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
This position operates in a professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Current Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce ADM-211 or DEV 450 preferred.
All US Signal employees will comply with US Signal Information Security policies to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of US Signal and customer data. All employees are responsible to ensure actions comply with state and federal regulations and requirements.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a match. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer