Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Managed Data Center Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Virtualization technologies.
- Considerable expertise in Computer Systems Specifications, Data Security, Disaster Recovery Planning, Firewall Systems, IP and Ethernet Wide Area Networks.
- Thorough understanding of WAN Technologies including Carrier/Metro Ethernet, MPLS Layer 3 VPN, Internet access and Private Line services.
- Ability to communicate how solution will incorporate into the customer network.
- General knowledge of SONET services and Dense Wave Division Multiplexing.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High level of analytical ability and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while supporting more than one US Signal Sales Representative or US Signal Internal Departments.
- Ability and willingness to work will with all areas of the US Signal organization as well as external customers and vendors.
A BS in Computer Science/Information Systems is preferred.
Previous data networking experience is required. Technical experience in a data center, ISP, or telecom environment is desired. Experience in MS Windows and Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
This position operates in a variety of environments. The majority of the time is spent in a professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Valid, active driver’s license with a good driving record as defined by the Company’s current insurance provider.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a match. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer