Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Managed Data Center Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Virtualization technologies.
- Considerable expertise in Computer Systems Specifications, Data Security, Disaster Recovery Planning, Firewall Systems, IP and Ethernet Wide Area Networks.
- Thorough understanding of WAN Technologies including Carrier/Metro Ethernet, MPLS Layer 3 VPN, Internet access and Private Line services.
- Ability to communicate how solution will incorporate into the customer network.
- General knowledge of SONET services and Dense Wave Division Multiplexing.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout sales territory which may include overnight travel.
- High level of analytical ability and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while supporting more than one US Signal Sales Representative.
- Ability and willingness to work well with all areas of the US Signal organization as well as external customers and vendors.
Five years experience in managed services sales support. Previous data networking experience is required. Technical experience in a data center, ISP, or telecom environment is desired. Experience in Microsoft Windows and Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands :
This position operates in a variety of environments. The majority of the time is spent in a professional office environment and this role routinely uses standard office equipment.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a match. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer